Re: PROF Implementation Report Draft

Hm, I think the report would be much stronger if more than one
implementation were by someone not in the Australian contingent of our
working group, and if that one non-WG implementation were not by another
W3C group. My worry is that we may have a model that appeals to
specification writers more than anyone else.

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner (she)
NERSC Data and Analytics Services