Copy editing of Conneg

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 09:34:01 -0700
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>, Lars Svensson <lars.svensson@web.de>
Lars, et al,

Since we have some time for more work on Conneg I would like to do some
copy editing - mainly re-organizing of sentences for better clarity.
Should I do a single PR or would it be better to break it up into a
series of PRs?

Here's an example of what I would do:

"This section describes a conceptual – abstract – model for content
negotiation by profile, independent of any implementation it within
specific environments."

"This section describes a conceptual or abstract model for content
negotiation by profile, and is independent of any specific
implementation of the model."

Let me know what you prefer.

kc

--