Re: Moving conneg-by-ap to CR

I have the impression that we're not looking at the same document: In
the current ED there is no §2.1 since that content has moved to §7...

I also don't understand where you see two similar QSA approaches.

And I fully agree that not all web developers agree that query string
negotiation is the best way of doing negotiation. We also don't mandate
that (just as we don't mandate the use of http negotiation). QSA is one
way of doing it. If a web developer wants to implement profile
negotiation without query strings, she is free to do that. But if she
does it with query strings, we want to keep that interoperable, and
that's why we say "this is the way to do it". So we're in full agreement
"that there are many ways in which one can use the abstract model to
code up a content negotiation strategy and the QSA approach offers one
of them." Can you point me (and Nick and Rob) to text passages that
claim differently and preferably also propose text that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Lars