Re: [dxwg] Clarification on foaf:homepage / dcat:landingPage for dcat:Catalog (#763)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 09:44:41 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
This is one issue I've seen when I reviewed DCAT this week indeed. Is there really no way to add a clarifying sentence in the definition? I mean, if the DCAT group has a n opinion it's probably doable to write it down. If not, then there's a deeper problem...

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/763#issuecomment-534029469 using your GitHub account