Re: [dxwg] Updated namespace file (#881)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:47:46 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org

> I think linking to github might be enough, but I am open to other views.

I'm coming round to that view - originally I was concerned on how the 'evergreen' process might work in github if gh-pages (ie the master) is live.  There are ways to manage that but it kind of depends on how 'continuously integrated' the evergreen process intends to be.  [Jumping ahead, of course.....]

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/881#issuecomment-533192822 using your GitHub account