Re: [dxwg] Updated namespace file (#881)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 08:59:07 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage Thanks.  At the moment the primary aim is to make sure we don't break backward compatibility.

If there is a need to provide support for people using these automatically, then I'd hope we can progress that since it wouldn't be part of the actual recommendation (so could be treated as a 'WG note' kind of activity).  Of course, we should probably get better guidance/feedback on that  as we go through the CR stage.  As it is this is (IMHO) providing equivalence to 2014, and is broadly in line with what I can see other WGs have published in the last 12/18 months

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/881#issuecomment-533470863 using your GitHub account