Re: [dxwg] Introduce mappingFrom and mappingTo properties (#810)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 02:43:53 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac we should be able to handle bi-directional mapping by including both to and from relationships for each - if we could identify a real world example we could throw this in to illustrate that - but the model handles it OK it cardinality is not suppressed.   More complex would be if the mapping handles a subset - i,e, extract this part of X and turn it into a Y where X has quite a different scope to Y.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/810#issuecomment-532941327 using your GitHub account