Re: [dxwg] Introduce mappingFrom and mappingTo properties (#810)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 02:18:32 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
"with" doesnt carry much information other than a place to look (at some artefact that could be any type) to try to work out from its contents what relationship it actually has to the profiles being referenced.  from and to are simple inverses - and now we are talking Note I'll add property chain axioms to show how they relate semantically in case its really not obvious enough.

" Especially if X isn't using PROF" is also meaningless - X is an identifier for a profile that may or may not be described with PROF.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/810#issuecomment-532936459 using your GitHub account