Re: [dxwg] Introduce mappingFrom and mappingTo properties (#810)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:26:18 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle ah ok I think I see that we maybe our issue is that we don't have the same granularity in mind! I was thinking of identifying an alignment that is not strictly directional (i.e. it could connect two specs in either direction, or a combination of directions). I.e., rather an "alignment between X and Y" which could include "mappings from X to Y" and "mappings from Y to X". So in my scenario, "from" and "to" were not needed - instead we needed only a kind of "with".

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/810#issuecomment-532761664 using your GitHub account