Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 11:33:02 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac I think I just got a bit lost and missed it Antoine! Too many things on...

I prefer `ProfileExpression` less than the `ProfileResource` though since "expression", to me, reads like an full expression of the (profile) information. So I think `ProfileResource` can more easily be interpreted as _either_ a whole (expression) or a part (expression) of the profile.

I've updated my vote above to include it but, sorry, it's only No. 3!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-532181313 using your GitHub account