Re: [dxwg] Suggested updates to definition of PROF constructs (#1061)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 14:52:55 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle about the styling of definitions I meant little things, for example whether we should try to have all property definitions begin by "relates a Profile to X" or "links a Profile to X". I think that reaching such a level of editorial consistency in the text is not needed for PWD, as changing it later wouldn't change the semantics at all.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1061#issuecomment-531813448 using your GitHub account