Re: [dxwg] Registration of target attribute "profile" for the Link-Header (#501)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 06:52:23 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@agreiner The need (or not) for conveying token/URI mappings in a machine-readable fashion has been discussed at length here and elsewhere. There is a requirement in #290 that we need to supply such mappings if we decide to allow the use of tokens (which we do). Do you have an alternate proposal for the implementation of machine-readable mappings?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/501#issuecomment-531455617 using your GitHub account