Re: [dxwg] Suggested updates to definition of PROF constructs (#1061)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 14:43:50 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac I'm not sure about your second paragraph, but PROF has "ResourceDescriptor" class as the object of "hasResource" not the resource itself. I've argued against this construction in ways that I read your comment to support, but the fact is that what "hasResource" links to is indeed a description. The actual resource is the object of "hasArtifact".

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1061#issuecomment-531265150 using your GitHub account