Re: [dxwg] Suggested updates to definition of PROF constructs (#1061)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 09:52:33 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Another note that I opened this issue especially to handle misalignment between definitions and typos, I believe that we could leave the matter of harmonizing the 'style' open in 3PWD.

This said I think we should be careful about using the notion of "descriptions" in definitions in the position of "resource", as in "relates a Profile to the description of the resource that has a specific role in the Profile" or in "A resource which describes the nature of an artifact". Often descriptions are made by statements about resources, or document about resources, not by the resources we talk about, themselves.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1061#issuecomment-531176112 using your GitHub account