Re: [dxwg] Provide a safe home for definition of "data profile" (#1072)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 06:43:33 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Happy to leave definition of "data profile" as a future work item - and consider a richer typology of profiles then. What we cannot do now is to introduce the definition of "data profile" in any normative way as it doesnt match the scope - what we _can_ do is add it within a usage note saying its an example...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1072#issuecomment-531119125 using your GitHub account