Re: [dxwg] Consider the addition of a conformanceTarget property (#521)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 06:40:51 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think we can leave this - the OGC model has a target per requirement - not per "conformanceClass" (aka Profile) - so its not a direct evidence of the usefulness of such a pattern.  I think this can be considered as a future work item, because the typology of conformance targets will require some thought and experience.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/521#issuecomment-531118456 using your GitHub account