Re: [dxwg] Suggested updates to definition of PROF constructs (#1061)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 15:05:33 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
isProfileOf: @aisaac suggests
>"Relates a Profile to another data specification that it constrains, extends, combines, or provides guidance or explanation about the usage of"

I'd drop "another" and I am searching for a substitute for "relates" because that is a weak term. It's really making a statement about a relationship (and I cannot exactly express why relationship is a stronger term, but in my English-strict mind, it is).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1061#issuecomment-530869169 using your GitHub account