Re: [dxwg] Definition of prof:isProfileOf (#1068)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 07:22:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
+1 for the range as it is.

Re. "expand" I guess this related to what we discuss (also wrt "combines" in the definition) in #507. Maybe it's better to have the discussion there?

Note that I had created #1061 as an attempt to have discussions on the definition (like this one - there would be no need to be worried about the wording with "constraints" if other words from the agreed WG definition were there!) based on a text that is a bit fresher. But I've failed...

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1068#issuecomment-530700403 using your GitHub account