Re: [dxwg] Axiomitise transitivity of dct:conformsTo through isProfileOf relationships (#844)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 23:11:58 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac I can see that DCAT-AP and its recommendations for extension fit this model. Does that mean that EVERY profile that is a "profile of" fits this model? Are we describing a tautology, such that: if it fits this model then it is a "profile of" the related profile? DCAT-AP has a pretty comprehensive description of rules for extension, but I'm not at all sure that we can assume that all profile "families" adhere to these same rules.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/844#issuecomment-529701970 using your GitHub account