Re: [dxwg] Axiomitise transitivity of dct:conformsTo through isProfileOf relationships (#844)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 23:51:27 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
So far we think all the identified motivating use cases ( including  DCAT-AP, ISO, OGC, Europeana. Conneg (abstract model), media type profiles )  fit this model and we have no examples of cases where we can show it doesnt or that something useful would be gained by modelling a different behaviour...

so lets leave it as is, and that's the scope of this model and its definitions.  Others could come along later and declare a superclass with relaxed semantics to handle other cases if they feel the need - either as a upgrade to this ontology or a new one aligned to it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/844#issuecomment-529710359 using your GitHub account