Re: [dxwg] Registration of target attribute "profile" for the Link-Header (#501)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 07:47:04 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@RubenVerborgh  scripsit:
> why not just use another Link header with the profile as context? Then we can attach the attributes we want.
Seems cleaner than reinventing the attributes extension point inside of a string.

Brilliant! +1000, please go ahead!
Further thoughts: Then we can define the `Link` header attribute `token` in the W3C doc where we'd need to highlight that the mapping between the profile as `context` and the profile's token is only guaranteed to be valid for the requested resource.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/501#issuecomment-529341047 using your GitHub account