Re: [dxwg] Review prof:isProfileOf & its relation to dc:conformsTo (#1043)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 06:50:54 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar I would suggest to keep 'transitivity intentions' in the title, as it shows where we want to bring clarification.

And to clarify my earlier comment, I think it's fine if our discussions bring us to agree on semantics that some could label with the word 'inheritance'. It's just that we should not explicitly seek to label it as inheritance, ourselves, as this is too controversial/vague for here.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1043#issuecomment-529324262 using your GitHub account