Re: [dxwg] Review transitivity intentions & descriptions (#1043)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 21:43:41 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
As I'm (trying) to read one of the issues related to this one, I would like to beg for some narrowing of the scope of this issue: can we restrict to `prof:isProfileOf` (and maybe its relation with `dcterms:conformsTo`), *not* `prof:isInheritedFrom`? At least not until we've sorted out the former. Talking about "inheritance" will bring a lot of discussion, so if we can avoid it (and I believe we can, for `prof:isProfileOf`) it would make our life much easier.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1043#issuecomment-529244517 using your GitHub account