Re: [dxwg] Determine which examples of use are to be published in the Profiles Ont doc (#492)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 21:43:38 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I can live with keeping these examples in the document now, but I think that some of them are examples of properties and features that are not fully decided. That makes this a bit of a "chicken and egg" situation, and I will also say (as @aisaac does) that this is not agreement on the content of the examples.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/492#issuecomment-529244513 using your GitHub account