Re: [dxwg] Registration of target attribute "profile" for the Link-Header (#501)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 09:04:41 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@RubenVerborgh scripsit:
> However, could you remind me why we would be adding those inside of `profile` rather than as extra attributes to the `Link` header itself?

Because those key/value pairs would be attributes of the profile URI (i. e. the value of the `profile` attribute) and not of the link's context URI.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/501#issuecomment-528775659 using your GitHub account