Re: [dxwg] Registration of target attribute "profile" for the Link-Header (#501)

From: Ruben Verborgh via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 11:11:10 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Ah yes. But that actually opens up another avenue: why not just use _another_ `Link` header with the profile as `context`? Then we can attach the attributes we want.
Seems cleaner than reinventing the attributes extension point inside of a string.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RubenVerborgh
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/501#issuecomment-528813489 using your GitHub account