Re: [dxwg] DCAT: Request for clarification on dcat:endpointDescription (#960)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:56:24 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
So to summarise the state of this issue, the original reply to the feedback (in May) has been validated by this discussion, with some minor text improvements that can be incorporated in the future.  In addition, the examples would be good to incorporate in some further document.  If that's all agreed, I propose we move this to 'future work'.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/960#issuecomment-528376776 using your GitHub account