Re: [dxwg] Minor editorial comments on DCAT CR candidate (#1020)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:51:58 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@larsgsvensson - the only remaining item in this list that we don't think we've addressed is point (2) - the suggestion about including a  URI to use.  Since we're now quite/very short of time, we'd prefer to hold this over so there is enough time to make sure its properly discussed (perhaps as some of the profiles work).

If that's okay, we'll move this issue across to the "Future Priority" milestone.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1020#issuecomment-528374844 using your GitHub account