Re: [dxwg] Create a use case and requirement for "central" authoritative validation rules (#597)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 22:31:14 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think I can live with it - IMHO the roles should be a small set of uncontroversial ones and an extension mechanism - but its other people who keep wanting to see how to perform this function, and its a valid one.  IMHO the problem is in debates going off track by continually mixing up the resources and the notional profile - rather than actually focussing on the roles resources have w.r.t. profiles in available examples.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/597#issuecomment-527665811 using your GitHub account