Re: [dxwg] Alignment / differentiation with OWL (#696)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 22:36:28 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
While recognising that we've stated "we see no need to include a specific handling of PROF / OWL in doc", we have added an OWL section to "Related Work" for the 3PWD candidate so others thinking about PROF/OWL relations will have our thoughts there, see https://raw.githack.com/w3c/dxwg/prof-3PWD-candidate/prof/index.html#related-owl

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/696#issuecomment-527252849 using your GitHub account