Re: [dxwg] Remove prof:BaseSpecification (#641)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 21:14:00 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'm reopening just as reminder for @nicholascar to add something like what @kcoyle suggested. This doesn't cost much and makes everything way better. (and I'm ok deleting my comment and @kcoyle 's one after that, so that the process discussion doesn't stay in the way of seeing the resolution)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/641#issuecomment-527243832 using your GitHub account