Re: ACTION REQUIRED: Poll for DCAT v2 to PR

Hi everyone,

For these not at the last calls like me there may be need for one clarification: are all features at risk going to be kept in the PR?
It seems that the Implementation report [1] claims this is going to be the case, as it shows at least 'planned implementation' for every feature. But I'd rather double-check...

Best,

Antoine

[1] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat-implementation-report/#analysis