RE: Poll for the publication of the PROF 2nd PWD

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 07:02:21 +0000
To: pedro winstley <pedro.win.stan@googlemail.com>, "Dataset Exchange Working Group" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I just submitted a _weak_ „yes“ to publication. I. e. if others are fine, I’m not blocking. That said, I _really_ think we should add a reference to #802 – particularly @smrgeoinfo’s comment [1] – somewhere around prof:isProfileOf/prof:isTransitiveProfileOf [2] just to show that we’re still discussing semantics and terminology of profiling.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/802#issuecomment-477243748

[2] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/#Property:isProfileOf

Best,

Lars