Re: [dxwg] Does "profile of" require all or some elements? (#802)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 02:00:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Nick, the guidance document is a general document about profiles so it won't give details about PROF. If the PROF vocabulary is going to be useful it probably needs a guidance document or user guide of its own to explain better to people what everything means. Sometimes people do this in a primer.

I agree with @agreiner that conformance to profiles and vocabularies used is tricky and possibly not realistic. It has seemed to me always that conformance to _terms_ works but conformance to entire _profiles_ is much more difficult.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/802#issuecomment-476932992 using your GitHub account