Re: [dxwg] Revisiting the definition of "profile" (#963)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 18:14:59 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org

>to the "data in a given context" and successfully infer that therefore a profile must also be constraining the same "given context".

I do not believe that this is an inference that can be made from Tom's definitions. The definition of specification is not about A specification, but specifications in general. The definition of profile is that it IS a specification. There aren't two different things here so there's no "same" to be read into it.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/963#issuecomment-510982845 using your GitHub account