Re: [dxwg] refining the definition of profile in response to the poll (#989)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 22:13:52 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage , I voted down for the counter-proposal since, IMO, it is adding unnecessary complexity, and in any case the wording is far from being straightforward or unambiguous. I don't catch exactly what the notion of "context" means here.

I suggest using as definition the original one proposed by @tombaker . Any additional statement with SHOULD / MAY can be included as an explanatory note.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/989#issuecomment-511049830 using your GitHub account