Re: [dxwg] Revisiting the definition of "profile" (#963)

From: Ruben Verborgh via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 18:11:27 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> I'm a bit unclear on the "of a group of documents"

Yes… I think the intent was "certain documents". Will change that.

> but I like the "structural and/or semantic".

This was specifically meant to contrast with media types, which additionally provide syntactic constraints.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RubenVerborgh
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/963#issuecomment-510170122 using your GitHub account