Re: [dxwg] Revisiting the definition of "profile" (#963)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 16:25:20 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac I would be fine with giving ourselves slack on names if it weren't that the primary statement that is made in the definition is "A named set ...." That's pretty definitive. If the definition read "A set ..." and in the document we talked about optional and preferred naming, I would feel better about it. But the definition opens with "named" in a way that would make later "slack" very hard to pull off.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/963#issuecomment-509712199 using your GitHub account