Re: [dxwg] Revisiting the definition of "profile" (#963)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 20:16:16 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle well my request for slack is for sorting out the detail later. I am fairly sure there is a need for a name, even though the type of name may be flexible (and I include "having a URI" among the options for "being named"). Otherwise how would you refer to the profile? I mean, having an anonymous profile sounds a bit pointless. All cases we have for profiles are somehow named.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/963#issuecomment-509790985 using your GitHub account