Re: [dxwg] [I18N] References to ISO-639 vs. BCP47 (#959)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 15:19:34 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers I think I understand this point. I could point to the fact that some data consumers could be happy to invest in more logic, if they can get more value. But I won't do it too much. My main point here was really to make  100% clear to someone else than us that the constrain wouldn't come from the dct:language property itself, as the thread got a bit convoluted and may have hinted that it was the case.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/959#issuecomment-509686744 using your GitHub account