Re: [dxwg] New UC - Specification documents with multiple roles (#978)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 01:17:11 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The text decouple the notion of document from specification - so I dont think it is confusing the thing and representation at all - but you are highlighting the natural tendendency of a reader to do so - and you are right examples are needed. This use case is in response to people saying their "profiles" do more than constrain requirements - so we should unpack one of those examples - it should be a lot less effort than trying to create a definition that is meaningful for all possible packaging of concerns in a document.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/978#issuecomment-509047616 using your GitHub account