Re: [dxwg] Two things that our "profiles" are not (#976)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 23:28:40 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
its not likely we'll find any word that hasnt been used in related contexts.  IMHO we should just accept that each community may have its own narrow notion of profile (and conformance for that matter) but there is a general sense we can use that covers those cases.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/976#issuecomment-509039045 using your GitHub account