Re: [dxwg] New UC - Specification documents with multiple roles (#978)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 17:48:40 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think I agree with the idea behind this use case, but I find it confusing as written. It says "It is common practice to write a single document" and then goes on to say that "Some of this may be one or more formal specifications". Are you talking about a document or a specification? Are you using "may be" to mean "may call for" or perhaps "may refer to"? You correctly state that there is a tendency to confuse the thing and the representation, which is exactly the issue with this text. It would help a lot to have a concrete example.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/978#issuecomment-508826217 using your GitHub account