Re: ProfGui Teleconference on this week - Wed 20:00 UTC

Hi Karen,

I’ll send you the login details separately.

For 2.1, I only mean working out who will be doing what when vis a vis our three documents. I think we can fairly easily summarise the remaining Ontology and Conneg tasks so, knowing the tasks and timelines, we just need to plan technical/authoring effort and meeting schedules.

Nick

Nicholas Car
Senior Experimental Scientist
CSIRO