Re: [dxwg] DCAT spatial resolution (#777)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 23:25:00 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think that what you see for the standards will depend on who presents it. See, for example, https://www.nist.gov/pml/weights-and-measures/si-units-length and http://www.npl.co.uk/si-units/metre/. The principle of least surprise seems applicable here, though. A mismatch in the locale for the document and that for the tokens seems like it will lead to confusion. I think we would agree that minting tokens in some other language would be confusing. This seems to me the same issue.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/777#issuecomment-468480257 using your GitHub account