Re: [dxwg] Distribution composed of more than one file, but not packaged (#482)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 21:28:36 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@agreiner I agree that https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/746 doesn't address your use case. As far as I understand, a solution using `dcat:accessURL` or `dcat:landingPage` would give you a way to link to a set of files, although I admit that this places the solution outside of DCAT.
Would something like an rdf:Bag help here?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/482#issuecomment-468445462 using your GitHub account