Fwd: DCAT sprint on implementation report next week - please complete doodle poll

From: Riccardo Albertoni <albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 00:22:51 +0100
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Dear All,
in view of the DCAT sprint on "implementation report" that will take place
next week,  please let us if there are any data providers among the group
members who are willing to providing examples of DCAT implementations.
If you are one of the members mentioned above, please also consider joining
to the sprint.

Thanks,
Riccardo