[dxwg] Pull Request: Draft of sentence addressing issues #90 and #93 about revisions

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 22:27:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
riccardoAlbertoni has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Draft of sentence addressing issues #90 and #93 about revisions ==
Dear Alejandra and Jaro,
I have drafted a couple of sentences addressing issues #90 and #93 about versioning.

Since as far as I have understood you are working on the section related to versioning, I wonder if you want to include it in your proposal about versioning.

Thanks a lot,
Riccardo

See https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/780