Plenary agenda Feb 26 2019

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 08:34:01 -0800
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2019.02.26

There are more issues listed for potential closing. If you know of some
that could be closed, please add them to the list.

We've started collecting as many of the so-far-unanswered feedback so
that we can be sure to answer it. Note that some has had discussion but
we still need to make sure that there is a conclusion that is agreed by
the sender of the feedback. (Unless it's trivial, like pointing out a typo.)

kc & PW
--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net