Re: [dxwg] Are PROF roles misplaced in resourceDescription? (#769)

From: Stephen Richard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 16:00:40 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I interpret the subject URI of the dct:format triple to be a representation (the distribution), considered as a resource distinct from the subject resource of the dcat:Dataset. So in
```
:option670yh5rt5
  a dcat:Distribution ;
  dct:format "text/csv" ;
  dcat:accessURL <http://example.org/dataset-002.csv> ;
```
the format, and the accessURL are about the particular representation that is the subject of the dcat:Distribution. I don't see a problem.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smrgeoinfo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/769#issuecomment-466789405 using your GitHub account